- Camera... Great to capture the story to tell your friends!
- Food and Beverages(not supplied on the boat)
- Light jacket or Wind-breaker
- boat friendly shoes (Closed-toed shoes with a grip are best)
- Clothes that are comfortable and practical, you will get dirty!
- A cooler and 1-gallon freezer bags for filets of fish
- Sunscreen and sun glasses
Make sure you get a good nights' sleep! If motion sickness is a problem for you, motion sickness medication is highly recommended (dramamine) the night before your trip as well as the morning of... do not wait until the last minute to take it, the medication will not help at that point!